Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Best strut on market?

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner 96IntegraRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    657
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, the struts are the last thing I don't have... I think I'm going to go w/ the KYB AGX's (I too have driven around for a year on stock shocks smile

    Chuck

    ------------------
    96 Integra B18B w JRSC@9psi, JR BTC, JR MAP Converter, Walbro 342, DC 4-2-1, DC Catback, ST Rear Swaybar, etc.
    Best 1/4: 14.66 @ 94.7

  2. #12
    Inactive Member vactor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2000
    Posts
    318
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i REALLY like my ITR shocks!!

    ------------------
    More Stop Than Go Power.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member BlownAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    343
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I drove on my stock shocks with Eibach Pros for over 2 years as well. I installed the KYB AGX's last winter. They're beating me to death, even on the softest setting. You would think you could dial in close to the stock dampening - not so. The firmest setting is way too firm.
    It may be that the "progressive spring rate" aspect of the Pros just dosen't work with the AGXs.


    ------------------

  4. #14
    Inactive Member lundgren's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,436
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm running a new set of B+G's, with their shocks. Pretty good stuff.

    ------------------
    http://www.groupbuycenter.com/

  5. #15
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by shoemanfoo:
    Thanks guys, it's actually kind of embarrassing that I've been driving on my stock shocks with eibachs for almost 2 years now...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    My entire suspension is stock except for a lower Neuspeed tie bar.

    So I will be looking soon as well as a set of 205 tires.



    ------------------
    ...Steven
    HostBoard Administrator
    Help support HostBoard by clicking on a banner today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •